Job #: 23866
Title: Java Developer Front End
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: $140,000.00 - $180,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Strong annual bonuses and superior benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
prefer local/commutable; will consider relo for exceptional candidates
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Opportunity to join an outstanding financial/technology company known and respected for their technological innovation. Our client is expanding due to their own growing global client base and is seeking outstanding software engineers looking for challenge, self-direction and financial rewards.
Superior compensation potential combined and commitment to employees reflected in strong employee retention history, superior benefits and a no-layoff policy make this an outstanding opportunity to investigate. JOB DESCRIPTION
This position focuses on frontend Java Swing development/enhancements of an advanced end-user facing trading platform. **
Our clients brokerage systems are recognized for their efficiency, accuracy and security.
The successful candidate will be part of a software team responsible for all facets of the software development projects life cycle including design, code, implementation, testing, reporting and deployment. The team also interfaces with users to gather and understand requirements and develop specifications. Work is a mix of collaboration and self-directed, independent project work which is challenging and rewarding.
** If desired the role can involve a mix of frontend and backend development. QUALIFICATIONS
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or highly technical field. PhD a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of Java development
- Good knowledge of JAVA SWING or strong interest in learning Java Swing.
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to understand complex systems and offer new solutions.
- Mobile software development is a plus
- Highly analytical and adept at solving complex problems.
- Self-motivated and directed and fast learner
- Stable employment background
OTHER: Experience in the financial industry is a plus but not required.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: