Job #: 22981
Title: Computer Aided Design Designer
Job Location: Waipahu, Hawaii - United States
Salary: $50,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Listed as a National and Local Best Place to Work, our client is seeking a motivated, reliable Computer Aided Design Designer to join their team.
- Live and Work in paradise!
- National and Local Best Place to Work Winner
- Great Career Progression
Our client is a full-service construction and project management firm with A-E design services. We work with leading organizations, often in highly structured and regulated operations, to tackle their most difficult and unique management challenges. QUALIFICATIONS
Listed as a National and Local Best Place to Work, our client is seeking a motivated Computer Aided Design Designer (CADD). The CADD will assist the architecture team in producing drawings under the guidance of the Project Architect/Project Manager. A CADD is expected to professionally coordinate and communicate their design intents with multiple trades and disciplines.
- Associates degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience.
- Minimum 5 years in 2D CAD software, AutoCAD, Revit, and/or Bentley MicroStation experience.
- Organizational skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to multi-task projects and establish priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: