Job #: 23794
Title: Hospital Web and Social Medica Consultant
Job Location: Zanesville, Ohio - United States
Salary: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Prefer ties to Ohio or the Midwest
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are recruiting a Web and Social Media Consultant for South Central Ohio- 1 hour East of Columbus and 2 hours West of Pittsburgh!
Comprehensive benefits package: medical, prescription, dental, vision, life, disability, 403B with employer matching, employer-sponsored pension, Paid Time Off, free employee health services, credit union, fitness center, child care and sick child care, one-mile walking/running trail etc.)
Great healthcare system located about 1 hour east of Columbus, OH and 2 hours west of Pittsburgh! Rural city with rolling hills located in eastern central OH.
If you love to golf, this is the city for you! There are also 2 state parks in the area with hiking, boating, swimming opportunities, etc. Antiques and pottery are big business in this area as are Longaberger baskets. Sports leagues include: sand volleyball, softball, etc. There are several choices of fitness centers (average cost to join for one person is $250/year). A choice 1 bedroom apartment will cost ~ $375 -550/ month. JOB DESCRIPTION
Web & Social Media Consultant
- $17.96 - $24.72/hour
- Reports to Manager of Public Relations/Interactive Digital
- Bachelors Degree required; unless the Bachelors is already in process & nearly completed, otherwise candidate will not be considered.
- Must be able to demonstrate website development experience and use of social media
- Must be able to provide factual numbers, e.g., campaign grew # of likes from 1,000 to 40,000 in one month
- Must have copywriting experience (able to provide brochures created, website pages, etc.)
- Manager is a strong delegator- must be able to step into the position.
Must have a Bachelors Degree
Must have a portfolio of brochures, web pages, campaigns, etc.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: