Job #: 20755
Title: Special Procedures Tech SPT
Job Location: Zanesville, Ohio - United States
Salary: $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Prefer ties to Ohio or the Midwest
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are recuiting 2 Special Procedures Techs for South Central Ohio- 1 hour East of Columbus and 2 hours West of Pittsburgh and Wheeling! Join a team of 11 SPT`s in the Cath Lab!
$4000 sign on plus relo assistance!
Comprehensive benefits package: medical, prescription, dental, vision, life, disability, 403B with employer matching, employer-sponsored pension, Paid Time Off, free employee health services, credit union, fitness center, child care and sick child care, one-mile walking/running trail etc.)
Great healthcare system located about 1 hour east of Columbus, OH and 2 hours west of Pittsburgh! Rural city with rolling hills located in eastern central OH.
If you love to golf, this is the city for you! There are also 2 state parks in the area with hiking, boating, swimming opportunities, etc. Antiques and pottery are big business in this area as are Longaberger baskets. Sports leagues include: sand volleyball, softball, etc. There are several choices of fitness centers (average cost to join for one person is $250/year). A choice 1 bedroom apartment will cost ~ $450 -650/ month. JOB DESCRIPTION
Special Procedures Tech (2)
- One position is 60 hours/pp (this is full-time and eligible for all benefits), 6:30a 5p, M-F
- One position is 70 hours/pp, 6:30a 5p, M-F
- Will only work Cath Lab (not required to float to EP Lab, etc.)
- Six (6) days of call for a 6-week schedule. The call is after hours and weekends.
- $23.48 - $31.58/hr
- $4,000 sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance offered
- 11 other SPTs work in the Cath Lab
- Surgical/Cath Lab space is new; opened in 2015
- Prior Cath Lab experience required
- Ohio Radiographer license and ARRT required
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: