Job #: 7322
Title: Maintenance Technicians
Job Location: Dallas, Texas - United States
Salary: $20.00 - $29.00 - US Dollars - Hourly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
need technicians to work 2nd or 3rd shift for a Fortune 100 defense contractor. Must have strong repair, maintenance and troubleshooting skills with electro-automation equipment., must know hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, PLC equipment.
Need 4 urgently! JOB DESCRIPTION
JOB REQUIREMENTS: QUALIFICATIONS
* Must have a minimum of 6 years` experience in industrial maintenance.
* Possess and demonstrate the ability to work alone and with others
* Ability to troubleshoot and perform repair/maintenance work as required on all equipment
* Ability to use standard measuring equipment as required by job duties (i.e. voltage meter, tape measure, etc.)
* Must be capable of following work instructions and be willing to work in multiple areas as required
* Ability to use any and all tools required to progress the work
* Ability to operate a forklift, aerial lift, mobile crane, etc. when required
* Ability to use all gages, special tools, laptop computer and instruments required to related job tasks
* Computer skills and good communication skills required
* Work under minimal supervision with instruction given for new lines of work or special assignments
* Must be able to meet all safety requirements as defined by the JHAs
* Must be willing and able to work any shift, overtime, extended hours, shutdown periods, holidays when required
* Must have a valid Driver`s License
* Train others in repair and operation of machinery and equipment
* Other duties, as assigned
SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
* Knowledgeable in National Electric code, Arc flash and other NFPA regulations
* Troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance of industrial and commercial power systems (480V and below)
* Knowledge in the Relay Ladder Diagram logic as applied to panel wiring and trouble shooting
* Ability to recognize safety hazards as applied to the handling of 480V and below power systems
* Ability to read and troubleshoot from hydraulic, pneumatic, and electronic schematics and blue prints
* Ability to identify a problem, either mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, or electrical and perform repairs
* Knowledge on thermal control systems, such as the flame monitoring, and temperature control systems on heat treat ovens and washers
* Must be able to perform preventive and predictive maintenance and identify future problems
* Must be able to perform maintenance tasks in all areas of the plant (i.e. confined spaces, elevated areas, etc.)
* Must be able to process water and oily waste following proper environmental procedures and requirements
* Ability and knowledge of fabricating metal parts by use of torch cutting and welding
* Ability and knowledge to operate repaired equipment
* Understand and follow correct lubrication applications and specifications
* Must have aptitude in trouble shooting of electrical devices such as VFD, PLC and soft starts
* CNC troubleshooting and Repair and PLC programming preferred
* Elevated temperatures, cold temperatures, indoors/outdoors, thick smoke, dirt and grease
* Physically able to lift materials weighing up to 50 lbs
* Handling materials and performing tasks in elevated areas
* High paced maintenance environment
Required Education High School Diploma, GED, Associate`s degree preferred.
Personal Traits Good communication skills and the ability to work alone and with a team.
Required Experience Must have a minimum of 6 years` experience in maintenance.
Other Desirable Extensive Knowledge in Electrical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic troubleshooting.
How to Apply: