Job #: 23686
Title: Director of Life Sciences-AI
Job Location: Somerset, New Jersey - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $125,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Bonus & equity
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Offering a pre-trained conversational AI platform that connects business users with their enterprise data, insights and workflows--via speech and text on both web and mobileour client is on the cutting edge of technology and innovation. This is a SaaS product in Life Science/pharmaceutical
This is the key point of contact for all commercial deals with the company. This person participates in data acquisition and transformation delivery and may provide oversight and checkpoints to enforce standards and quality of business solutions. The Solution Engineer will research new technologies, tools and methodologies that may be applicable and provide sales consulting and pre-sales support, contributing towards the successful conversion of prospects to customers. This person engages customers to nurture repeat purchases and to also upsell the customer.
As the Life Science Director, you will become an expert in the companys technology and the artificial intelligence industry, and develop a deep understanding of how the product is being used by current customers and how it can drive value for future customers. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Work with prospects to deliver world-class product demonstrations.
- Provide strategic domain expertise and pre-sales support for sales activities including needs analysis, data review, product demonstrations and other general sales support.
- Become an expert in the features, benefits and application of the companys products.
- Communicate via phone, email, face-to-face and web meetings with prospects assisting and guiding them through the evaluation and selection process.
- Responding to RFI/RFP documents.
- Staying current on product roadmap, to a level required for demo and Proof of Concept.
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Translating business needs to product requirements, ensuring customer expectations are captured, and highlighting opportunities to continue building the company`s brand.
- Communicate with sales staff regarding sales activities and strategies.
- Educate and train sales in the features and use of the company`s products.
- Provide proactive support to customers and prospects.
- Be the customer advocate and liaison for product management and development.
- Support all strategic deals involving complex data and/or data sources.
- 5+ years of experience in commercial operations in Life Sciences or consulting/selling into such teams.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. You should be comfortable driving meetings with customers.
- Proven success thriving in a small team where you can make a big impact.
- A trusted advisor who can build genuine customer rapport through product and domain expertise, as well as business acumen.
- Team Player. You know how to work with your colleagues to get their best and know how to work internally with a variety of different people.
- You have an innate drive to be successful. As the core member of the commercial team, you want to take initiative and solve customers problems.
- Problem Solver. You love tackling the most difficult of challenges and know how to get to the best solutions for your work.
- Conviction and Commitment. You believe in the company`s solution. You believe in what they are doing and wont stop at anything to deliver on your goals.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: