Job #: 23662
Title: Transportation Engineer
Job Location: Saint Joseph, Michigan - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Salary may go higher depending on experience
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR THE TRANSPORTATION ENGINEER SEEKING A POSITIVE CAREER PATH IN A RAPIDLY GROWING ENGINEERING FIRM.
- Computer aided design and drafting. - Microstation and Autocaduali
- Preparation of plans, proposal and estimates and engineering computations under general supervision of a senior engineer for highway design projects.
- Use of Microsoft for development of spreadsheets and Word for reports.
- Examples of projects include roadway and intersection design, storm sewer design, sidewalk ramp design, guardrail calculations, pavement marking and signing.
- BS Civil Engineering, EIT OR PE
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of civil engineering principles.
- Ability to read basic civil engineering and architectural drawings.
- Ability to accurately measure and calculate items such as grade, area and volume.
- Knowledge of computer software and hardware, including Microsoft Office and Microstation is preferred.
- Familiarity with basic concepts of highway design.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: