Job #: 23555
Title: RF Manufacturing &Test Engineer Job # 3202
Job Location: Carson, California - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our Manufacturing engineering team lead is ideal for an electrical or manufacturing engineer who can be our team lead in advancing the quality and lean practices of our manufacturing environment.
Work with our extremely high-tech equipment within the microwave, antenna and electromagnetic engineering industry. JOB DESCRIPTION
The RF Electrical Manufacturing & Test Engineer will foster a professional Manufacturing engineering function within our company. You will develop test procedures, methods and tools for test, verification and certification of our electronic and RF/Microwave products including, but not limited to, Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) like VNA`s, validating testing activities of manufacturing equipment and integrated antenna measurement systems. The individual will participate in design verification of new equipment and contribute in preparing product compliance documentation. This position includes working with our Systems and Manufacturing engineers to troubleshoot integrated controls and RF systems.
Additionally this engineer will develop efficient methods of assembling and testing electrical products and create and maintain work instructions.
You will be responsible for specific test setup designs, and must understand the function of the RF systems that are being build, then design, build and program the test fixtures/equipment to help automate the test process, then sample the appropriate types of data to be interpreted.
*** We respectfully ask that Entry Level candidates and/or students not apply ***
- You must meet the requirements to obtain and maintain a U.S. government security clearance
- It is highly desirable to have Six Sigma and Lean experience, coupled with 5 years minimum of industry work history
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, maintain and improve RF/Microwave testing for engineering characterization and pre-production test validation.
- Develop procedures and tools for testing, calibration and verification of standard products in cooperation with design engineers.
- Maintain equipment calibration.
- Participate in Failure Analysis when repetitive failure of equipment occurs.
- Ensure accurate documentation and measurement records of product parameters and process control performance.
- Assist and train Equipment Test Specialists and Assemblers, when required, in assembly, troubleshooting, and repairing standard products.
- This position may require limited domestic and international travel QUALIFICATIONS
- Solid knowledge in electronics; analog, power, digital, and RF.
- Experience in machine controls and servo tuning.
- Experience in developing test instructions and procedures.
- Experience in RF/microwave component testing and characterization.
- Analytical reasoning and problem solving.
- Proven ability in setting up and qualifying RF/Microwave test benches (>100GHz)
- Programming skills: Labview environment, C/C++, C#, Visual Basic, or Python are considered a plus.
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance.
- Good communication skills written, spoken and interpersonal skills.
DESIRABLE SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean, and ISO Quality processes a plus
- Programming skills in C/C++, C#, Visual Basic, or Python would be considered a plus
EDUCATION: A Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering and/or Manufacturing Engineering from an accredited university with a minimum of 5 Years of industry work history in designing, building and testing electronic products, systems, modules and test equipment
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: