Job #: 23524
Title: Tax Manager
Job Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $95,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Bonus, Healthcare, paid dues to professional organizations, 401K with match,
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Candidates from the Pittsburgh region will be considered.
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Pittsburgh PA, Downtown
One of Pittsburgh`s most trusted and oldest public accounting firms is seeking a Tax Manager to join their talented team. This position is highly collaborative, open door policy with all of the tax partners at the firm and fellow managers as well. A great opportunity to grow ones network and work with some of the most talented tax professionals in Pittsburgh.
This role gives the incoming Tax Manager an opportunity to work with our client`s high quality client base mix of:
- C Corporations
- S Corporations
- Limited Liability Companies
- Family Limited Partnerships
- High Net Worth/High Net Income Individuals
- Complex Trusts
- Non-Qualified Compensation Plans
- Tax Exempt Organizations
- Private Foundations
The company has a true focus on employee well-being and work-life balance. Managers are encouraged to work from home a couple of days a week, provided with flexible work schedules, and given ample time off.
Leadership at our client is focused on making the working environment a place where ideas are shared and explored, collaboration and teamwork is rewarded, and as a result employee retention is unusually high in comparison of other public accounting firms of similar size. JOB DESCRIPTION
The incoming Tax Manager will be responsible for managing complex client engagements in tax compliance and strategy with the highest level of professionalism and attention to detail. QUALIFICATIONS
- At least six years of CPA firm experience
- A demonstrated technical ability with moderate to complex tax issues
- Experience supervising team members and client engagements required
- Strong communication skills
- High level of professionalism to provide excellent customer service to clients
- CPA certification or advanced degree in taxation required
- Individual and trust experience a plus
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: