Job #: 23479
Title: Civil Engineer - PE
Job Location: Nashville, Tennessee - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Independently performs a variety of civil engineering tasks for small projects or selected segments of large projects. Assists with the development of design approaches and concepts. Assists the project team in the production of projects on time, within budget, and consistent with industry standards.
- Leading comprehensive engineering design and consulting firm providing innovative solutions for clients with facility and infrastructure challenges.
- Committed to providing opportunities and benefits to colleagues that promote living fully.
- Offering benefit options including medical, dental, and vision coverage, a generous contribution to employee-owned Health Savings Account, 401k with matching up to the maximum allowable, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other employee incentives and wellness programs
- Assists with the development of design approaches and concepts.
- Assists the project team in the production of projects on time, within budget, and consistent with industry standards.
- Assumes responsibility for projects within the engineers control and expertise
- Assists senior technical staff in developing construction documents, proposals and presentations to clients
- Performs engineering studies and other design analyses using industry software
- Reviews submittals and drawings of contractors
- Assists in development of design approaches and concepts
- Evaluates the work of peer design colleagues and provides feedback and/or corrections
- During construction to ensures compliance with design specifications and building codes; provides field inspectors with technical guidance
- Provides input, feedback, and updates on project schedules and plans work in accordance with the schedule
- Evaluates and recommends solutions to construction related engineering problems
- Attends meetings with owners, clients, and/or contractors
- Maintains strong client relationship and participates in business development activities with clients
- Bachelor`s degree in Civil Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer
- 7+ years experience in design and analysis
- Proficiency with Civil 3D including grading, pipe networks, and corridor modeling
- Knowledgeable of discipline specific software (i.e., HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, InfoSWMM, ESRI ArcMap)
- Substantial experience and expertise in hydraulics and/or hydrology
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: