Job #: 23146
Title: Sr. Systems Administrator
Job Location: Boca Raton, Florida - United States
Salary: $105,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 6% bONUS
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Sr. Systems Administrator JOB DESCRIPTION
Boca Raton, FL
The Sr. Systems Administrator Installs, configures and maintains the company`s primary Linux computing systems. Analyzes and resolves problems associated with server hardware, operating systems, and business applications, across local and wide area networks.
Summary Of Responsibilities
- A strong background in Linux/Unix Administration and have been responsible for supporting a wide range of products/services on multiple architectures.
- Experience in monitoring & logging technologies including agent, agentless, synthetic, etc. and are able to identify bottlenecks and assist with debugging, analysis, and optimization.
- Knowledge of RedHat/OEL/CentOS versions 5 and higher.
- Advanced knowledge in shell scripting (Bash, Ksh, Python, and etc.)
- Solid understanding and experience managing and supporting VMware virtual infrastructure.
- Worked with a wide variety of open source technologies and public & private cloud services (experience with AWS recommended).
- Experience deploying and managing patch management, vulnerability remediation, package updates, and OS upgrades.
- Solid understanding of WAN and LAN networks.
- Understanding of version control systems. (Git/Stash preferred).
- Knowledge of firewall configuration and management, specifically Checkpoint.
- Experience creating, designing, architecting AWS cloud infrastructure through CloudFormation.
- Experience with Telecom PBX / Contact Center (Avaya, CUCM, AWS Connect, etc.).
- Experience with RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL etc.).
- Experience with switch & router configuration, monitoring, and maintenance (Cisco/Meraki).
- Proven experience with automation/configuration management using either CFEngine, Puppet, Chef, or an equivalent.
How to Apply: