Job #: 23186
Title: Production Supervisor
Job Location: Kent, Washington - United States
Salary: $55,000.00 - $60,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: full benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Location; Kent, WA
Our Production Supervisor directly supervises 12 to 18 employees in the Plant. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization`s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- BS degree in electrical, mechanical, or business-related discipline OR a combination of formal education with applicable job related training and experience coupled with Safety and Hazardous Materials Awareness training.
- Direct supervision of Production Process and Personnel
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Creates detailed schedule timelines to ensure customer shipment dates and equipment specifications are met.
- Develops a process plan including people, resources, and equipment, for each customer order.
- Monitor, evaluate, and interpret data to ensure process integrity and specification compliance
- Performs in coming inspections, tests incoming boards and makes sure documentation is correct.
- Compile and enter Production Data records
- Train and develop production staff regarding policies, procedures, and related job responsibilities
- Other related duties as required.
Other Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read and write basic English
- Background in Electronics and Experience working with small hand tools
- ERP System experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
To apply, please submit your resume
How to Apply: