Job #: 23082
Title: Software (Cloud) Quality Architect
Job Location: Weston, Florida - United States
Salary: $130,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Software (Cloud) Quality Architect
**Will accept Remote candidates
Software (Cloud) Quality Architects (SQAs) are individuals who are leaders, experts, and innovators in our software/cloud testing organization. They provide technical leadership and strategic direction to guide continuous improvements to the processes, practices, and tooling used in all areas of software/cloud testing and deployment. These areas include functional testing, unit testing, continuous integration, test automation, operations testing, performance testing, security testing, test case management, and others. SQAs mentor and teach others how to effectively use and apply software testing methodologies, tools and techniques. JOB DESCRIPTION
SQAs (cloud) are responsible for:
- Participating in discussions on cloud-wide testing strategies with other Architects, Managers, and Directors of Software Engineering.
- Providing technical expertise in the development and maintenance of internal tools to support software and cloud testing and test automation.
- Establishing and disseminating testing standards and practices that others must adhere to as part of delivering high quality software, infrastructure, platform and operations.
- Conducting reviews and providing feedback on the performance of Software Quality Engineers (SQEs) and/or Domain Testers.
- Evaluating new or existing software testing tools such as automation frameworks, code coverage analysis tools, test case management systems, and performance, devops, security, and reliability tools.
- Assisting teams by conducting testing in property areas such as performance, stability, reliability, usability, and security.
- Coaching, training, and mentoring cloud engineers on testing tools, techniques, and methodologies.
- Working with cloud engineers and technical leads on unit and integration test direction.
- Assisting with the recruitment of candidates for cloud engineering and testing positions.
SQAs are expected to have:
- Breadth of understanding and experience in software engineering and software testing with a focus on cloud operations.
- Depth of understanding and experience in multiple areas of software testing preferably through the cloud operations lens.
- Excellent testing and debugging skills.
- Strong problem solving and programming skills.
- Good project management and communication skills.
How to Apply: