Job #: 19446
Title: OBIEE Developer
Job Location: Sunrise, Florida - United States
Salary: $105,000.00 - $115,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Sunrise,FL JOB DESCRIPTION
Summary of Responsibilities
- Develop and deploy analytic solutions for the organization that are in alignment with the company`s strategic objectives.
- Gather requirements for analysis, design and development.
- Design and implement technical solutions in ODI.
- Create BI semantic layer using OBIEE admin tools to build new data models and extend capabilities of existing models.
- Expertise in customizing and developing RPD (Physical, BMM and Presentation Layer), creating drill-down hierarchies and implementing business logic.
- Manage BI content, folders, dashboards, analyses, and reports.
- Create and modify BI publisher reports as required by business users.
- Awareness of OBIEE best practices and execution of these practices to implementation.
- Assist with OBIEE knowledge transfer to the BI user community as new projects are deployed to promote user adoption, and assist users and departments with analysis requirements, facts and dimensions.
- Ability to gather and document business requirements and develop a technical specification to be used for development.
- Assist with the construction of a dictionary of data elements.
- 7+ years OBIEE Administration Tool, Answers, Dashboards, iBots, BI Publisher.
- 5+ years working with Oracle databases.
- 3+ Experience working with data warehouse SQL tuning techniques.
- 3+ years working with OBIEE and OBIA 11g+.
- Proven Data Warehouse design and deployment experience designing star schemas, reporting and analytics for enterprise wide data warehouses.
- Experience with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) tools.
- OBIEE & OBIA installation, configuration, extension, and support for EBS R11 and R12.
- ODI expertise in Topology, Knowledge modules, Change data capture and Metadata Management.
- Experience performing product gap analysis and specifying customization scope to enhance pre-built module capabilities.
- Experience customizing OBIA pre-built dashboards and reports, Oracle Business Analytics Warehouse metadata objects, and web catalog objects.
- Knowledge of BI cloud applications and the ability to develop and maintain a hybrid warehouse environment of cloud and on premise data.
- Knowledge of Data Modeling concepts.
- Expertise with Oracle SQL Developer or similar query tools and understanding of PL/SQL and SQL.
- Experience with creating and modifying reporting and analyses with Microstrategy or Tableau is a plus.
- Possess the ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple assignments.
How to Apply: