Job #: 22983
Title: Project Specialist
Job Location: Honolulu, Hawaii - United States
Salary: $55,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Listed as a National and Local Best Place to Work, our client is seeking a motivated, reliable Project Specialist to join their team.
- Live and Work in paradise!
- National and Local Best Place to Work Winner
- Great Career Progression
Our client is a full-service construction and project management firm with A-E design services. They work with leading organizations, often in highly structured and regulated operations, to tackle their most difficult and unique management challenges.
The Project Specialists main purpose is to provide operational and administrative support to Program and Project Managers. They assist in maintaining documentation, daily project monitoring, and liaison for Program and Project Managers with contractors. Accountability includes timely and satisfactory completion of assigned tasks assuring satisfactory client service and satisfaction.
Tasked to work independently and schedule work accordingly.
- Exhibits excellent communications skills. Communicates legibly, with proper grammar and speaks well with all levels of audience using all means of communication.Maintains in-person/face-to-face relationships, where possible, with all required contacts.
- Review contractor payment applications and identify discrepancies.
- Verify requisite back-up documents are included with payment applications and comply with contract requirements.
- Verify the accuracy of the payment application.
- Inform the contractor and/or client of payment discrepancies.
- Process of monthly payment applications.
- Maintain payment discrepancy logs.
- Understand force account procedures and payment methods.
- Assist Inspectors, Engineers, and Project Managers as needed.
- Minimum High school diploma. Preferred degree in Business Administration or Project Management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 2 years of construction experience.
- Ability to interact effectively with clients, contractors and employees at all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter and able to work independently.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and multitask while being proactive and aware of deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites and knowledge of SharePoint helpful.
- Being able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to manage information from multiple sources concurrently.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time while working on the computer and communicating with various customers via telephone.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination is necessary for various pieces of equipment.
- Positive service-oriented attitude toward the firm, our employees, and the clients.
How to Apply: