Job #: 23002
Title: Software Engineer, Platform Services
Job Location: Palo Alto, California - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer, Platform Services to be part of a global software company who are a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications. Customers are their focus and they work hard at providing the user friendly applications to medium to large enterprises.
Our client is a well established company, known to drive business agility in a fast-moving world, ttheir platform leads the way for people in companies to collaborate, gain insights, and make smarter decisions faster..
Their planning tool enables a comprehensive set of cloud-based software solutions supported by a powerful, in-memory technology platform that enables functional and company-wide business planning and built-in analytics at very large scale. They offer purpose-built solutions that allow those closest to the business to plan.
Software Engineer, platform services - key criteria
- Need someone who has very strong experience in Java Backend, Zookeeper and Microservices.
- Should have experience with Distributed Systems and Backend Platform Services.
- Experience working on critical databases like Cassandra or Postgres.
Do you get excited working on new enterprise SaaS applications?
Here`s an opportunity to build out the newest addition to their successful solution. The ideal candidate will have hands on development and technical leadership experience, the ability to collaborate with a small talented team of engineers, to build out our next generation cloud services platform. QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of software development experience in an enterprise software product
- Experience with Java, Spring Boot
- Experience with designing and implementing Micro-service system architectures
- Experience working with scalable data platforms like Cassandra, Spark, ZooKeeper or the like
- Experience with Micro-services
- Thorough knowledge of REST, including good API design and versioning
- Good understanding of fault tolerance, multi-tenancy
- Experience in developing scalable data services, preferably mission critical databases like Cassandra, Postgre
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: