Job #: 23000
Title: Principal Software Engineer l In-Memory Engine
Job Location: Palo Alto, California - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Principal Software Engineer to be part of a global software company who are a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications. Customers are their focus and they work hard at providing the user friendly applications to medium to large enterprises.
Join the team that is responsible for building the core engine for calculating real time data. This is the heart of their platform that is used by thousands of companies from small to enterprise. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of multi-threaded applications, architecture and design, parallel computing, data processing, algorithms, and desire to research new ideas.
- Need someone who has very strong experience in Java, Data structures and Algorithms.
- Should have experience with Data processing and parallel computing.
- Experience working on the core development Analytical Processing such as OLAP, MOLAP, or ROLAP.
Join the team that is responsible for building the core engine for calculating real time data QUALIFICATIONS
- 8+ years of software development experience in an enterprise software product
- Expert level in Java
- Expert in Data Structures and Algorithms
- Experience with design and architecture
- Experience working on the core development Analytical Processing such as OLAP, MOLAP, or ROLAP
- Good experience with data processing and parallel computing
- Acumen for research and new ideas
- Systems level programming such ask Linux system calls and file systems
- Experience with agile development process
- Nice to have experience with Spark
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: