Job #: 22921
Title: Asset Based Lending ABL Relationship Manager
Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah - United States
Salary: $130,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 20% bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Other banking institutions or Fintechs that lend money against assets that don`t include a building or piece of property
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
ABL Lender must have experience lending against receivables, inventory, equipment, contracts ets. This is not a C&I lender. ABL lenders don`t typically lend against buildings, property etc.
This is a new and highly visable role. It is a newly created line of business for one of my best clients. This is a 103 year old super regional bank with $85BB in assets. This is an opportunity to build something new and exciting with the strongest banking brand in the Western US JOB DESCRIPTION
Senior Asset Based Lender (ABL) Relationship Manager - Salt Lake City, Utah Relocation is available for this position
Ideal candidates will have the skills and experience necessary to:
- Generate and service a wide variety of ABL loans.
- Aggressively seek and obtain quality new business through client and prospect calls, referrals, and cross selling efforts.
- Use your skills and experience in applicant interviewing and perceptive character judgment, loan structuring, credit analysis, and monitoring credit performance.
- Building and maintain relationships, with a resulting high degree of customer satisfaction.
May be asked to perform other duties QUALIFICATIONS
Who should apply? We want someone who has:
- At least 10 years in the ABL marketplace and significant experience handling large, complex transactions in tight timeframes.
- Powerful relationship management and business development skills.
- Advanced knowledge of credit and credit quality.
- The ability to work with all levels of our credit risk and leadership teams effectively.
- A strong sense of urgency and commitment to our loan growth goals.
- Masters Degree in Business, Finance, and Economics or a related subject or equivalent experience. Bachelors Degree with significant banking and finance experience acceptable.
You must want to be part of a motivated and driven team and work with respected leaders. We need someone who is proactive, has a great attitude, is confident and wants to inspire others to achieve bank initiatives and drive loan growth.
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive base salary.
- Additional compensation based on Loan, Deposit and Fee income production along with increased profitability of the portfolio.
- Backing of one of the most successful community focused banks in the western U. S.
- Generous employee benefits, including 401K match, tuition reimbursement, and paid parental leave.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: