Job #: 21911
Title: Level 2 IT Firewall Provisioning Technician (CCNA required)
Job Location: Greensboro, North Carolina - United States
Salary: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Direct-hire opportunity with a growing security company in downtown Greensboro. Shift is 11am 8pm, Monday-Friday. Salary up to $40-50K, depending on experience. Good benefits and culture. CCNA required. JOB DESCRIPTION
Level 2 IT Firewall Provisioning Technician procures and configures firewalls for order fulfillment and coordinates installation of services. Interacts with customers and end users to assist with change requests and support questions, and to troubleshoot or upgrade services through the web portal and by telephone.
- Procure firewall and configure for customer orders, and fulfill orders for products and services.
- Maintain proficiency for technical responsibilities, through self-directed training and training programs.
- Receive customer calls and web portal requests for changes, questions, upgrades and problems; to assist in timely resolution of all calls while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Confirm that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers` problems.
- Escalate unresolved customer grievances to designated person for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products and services, and to obtain details of complaints.
- Ensure that any requests or questions about orders or canceling accounts are forwarded to the appropriate person inside the company.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Improve overall customer relations through technical delivery and communications and other support skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
Strong personal drive, confident, and detail oriented!
Interested in proactively and reactively interfacing with partner and end-user customers.
Must take initiative, and work both independently and as a part of a team.
- 3 to 5 years experience with IP Network technologies.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, or related field of study, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in the telecom industry a plus.
- Security vendor-specific certifications and/or experience a plus.
- Experience with CISCO ASA firewalls is required.
- Experience with Fortigate/ Fortinet and SonicWall a plus
- Cisco CCNA certification
How to Apply: