Job #: 14896
Title: Audit Senior Supervisor
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
New York Metro Area
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Establised Audit and Tax Advisory firm based in New York.
Great Benefits and cultural work environment
Duties include managing multiple audit engagements, and acting as the primary liason between the Partner, the client and the audit staff; is generally responsible for all phases of an engagement and is responsible for resolving all legal, regulatory and accounting issues that arise during an audit engagement; also responsible for conducting constructive discussions with staff on their evaluations and providing counsel accordingly; assisting with billing and collections; staying current on new pronouncements or accounting literature and serving in professional development programs as an instructor or discussion leader. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Execute the day-to-day activities of audit engagements of various Financial Services clients, including Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registrants
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers and partners
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Interact with clients to help ensure the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
- Understand and utilize MY CLIENTs Audit Methodology
- Supervise Audit associates and interns on engagements
Must have a minimum of 3 years prior experience in a public accounting firm and a CPA license. Must have demonstrated expertise in current professional practice and demonstrated knowledge of general economic and political trends of pending tax or other legislation affecting the business climate. Strong communication and leadership skills and ability to travel are required.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: