Job #: 20852
Title: #782 Agricultural Field Technician/Machine Operator - We`ll Train You
Job Location: Fort Dodge, Iowa - United States
Salary: $15.00 - $25.00 - US Dollars - Hourly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
#782 Agricultural/Maintenance Technician - up to $55,250 - Seeking Military Vet
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity that offers excellent career development, comprehensive benefits, and a healthy work/life balance?
Are you an exceptional worker with an agricultural background and maintenance experience from the military or a manufacturing company?
If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We`re a leading egg production company serving clients nationwide.
We`re growing rapidly and have a need to hire a full-time career-oriented individual.
We`ll train you how to excel in this field. JOB DESCRIPTION
COMPENSATION FOR OUR AGRICULTURE/MAINTENANCE TECH
- Estimated $40,500 - $55,250 based on estimated $15- $25/hr, plus OT availability.
- Exact hourly pay will depend on your experience.
- Fully Paid Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- 401K Retirement Account
WHY JOIN OUR COMPANY AS AN AGRICULTURE/MAINTENANCE TECH
- Opportunity to learn a trade and grow it into your professional career, we`re looking for leaders
- We have a culture that values growth, achievement, and diversity
- Challenging environment with great opportunities to develop yourself
- Outstanding managers who will mentor and help you climb the ladder
- Flexibility and autonomy in the role
- Military veteran friendly!
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT OUR COMPANY AS AN AGRICULTURE/MAINTENANCE TECH
- Maintain and troubleshoot various pieces of equipment (Sanovo, Choretime, Big Dutchman)
- Read Electrical Schematics, blueprints and troubleshooting
- Service and troubleshoot feed augers, PLCs, Serva motors
WHAT YOU WILL NEED AS AN AGRICULTURE/MAINTENANCE TECH
- Excellent technology skills (mechanical and electrical) and the desire to learn
- Go-getter attitude
- Basic understanding of agriculture and working farms
- "Team Oriented" mindset
- Interest in working in construction type environment
- Autonomy to self-manage/ self-motivate
- Confidence and a "can-do" attitude
- Apply today! Our hiring manager Alysia Huffman will then be in touch with you to discuss next steps and schedule a potential interview.
How to Apply: