Job #: 20822
Title: Electrical maintenance planner
Job Location: Richland, Washington - United States
Salary: $45.00 - $50.00 - US Dollars - Hourly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
ONE YEAR + CONTRACT in Richland WA for an engineering, procurement, construction, and project management company headquartered in Reston, Virginia. It is the largest construction company in the United States and the 11th-largest privately owned American company in 2018. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Develop electrical work packages and work instructions to support maintenance work activities including preplanning, material staging, requisitioning/expediting, labor estimating.
- Monitors assignments to ensure that they are within the agreed scope, and that the work is being
perfonned within outlined policies and expectations.
- Coordinates timely development and release of work packages, task requests, and work orders to support the operations/maintenance/ Startup Testing schedule.
- Ensures work orders are in compliance with project directive documents.
- Assists in the determination of work priority and establishes workflow processes that support work management and operations goals.
- Periodically reviews work performed for attainment of objectives, policy compliance and priorities, effective coordination, technical adequacy and responsiveness to established guidelines.
- Integrates efficient maintenance and operations that are in compliance with company policies, client requirements, and governmental regulations.
- Ensures all safety and environmental guidelines are followed without deviation.
- Must achieve qualification within 6 months of assignment.
- May be required to complete other assignments in order to support Construction , Start-up, and Plant Operations departments to meet evolving WTP Project needs.
- This job description is not intended to include every duty, task or instruction for which an employee is responsible. Other tasks may be assigned, based on business needs and the department supervisors request.
- Bachelor`s degree in an engineering or scientific discipline or quality assurance from an accredited university and a minimum of 3 years of experience in a field of engineering, environmental, procurement, construction, testing, operations or quality assurance.
- In lieu of formal degree, a minimum of 9 years of experience in a field of engineering, testing, or operations.
- Upon reporting, must be able to clear a physical examination and drug screen to obtain a badge to access the WTP Project Construction Site.
- Possess the legal right to work and remain in the United States without sponsorship. .
How to Apply: