Job #: 20487
Title: Global Supply Chain Manager
Job Location: Easton, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $120,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Base plus long and short term incentives
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
ideally MidAtlantic but open
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Global Manufacturer seeks Global Supply Chain Manager to oversee Supply Chain teams in multiple global locations. This is truly an opportunity to implement strategic planning and execute a global sourcing strategy including launch into new regions/countries
This is a strategic but also analytical role identify the weaknesses, put the processes in place to effect change BUT its also a roll-up-the-sleeves, build, coordinate, collaborate and execute. Unique opportunity to drive Lean and Operations Excellence in strategic sourcing, transaction management and supplier management.
Ideally will have experience in Mechanical and Electro-mechanical products and experience successfully improving complex supply chain operation sourcing, planning, procurement, inventory control, distribution operations. JOB DESCRIPTION
Seeking Global Supply Chain Manager who has successfully set up Supply Chain operations in new facilities, esp globally. Someone who wants to run their own show.drive expansion and improvement to supply chain team.
Oversee strategic planning and execution of all external product spend and develop a global sourcing strategy including launch of new manufacturing or distribution operations in new regions/countries .
This is a strategic but also analytical role identify the weaknesses, put the processes in place to effect change BUT its also a roll-up-the-sleeves, build, coordinate, collaborate and execute.
Will drive improvements to supply chain structure, interacting with Sales, Operations, Engineering teams.
Experience in equipment or machinery assembly operations a big plus. QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree in engineering, supply chain management or finance or business
- MUST have deep functional experience in supply/demand planning and direct spend category management
- Proven track record of spend management with a complex, global organization
- Experience in strategic sourcing approaches (e.g. decomposing value chains, developing cost models, joint process improvement, specification rationalization, partnership development)
- Experience with direct sourcing (from the factory) and exposure to a buying agent model
- Excellent negotiating skills; high level of analytical skills
- Developing a global sourcing strategy including launch into new regions/countries
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: