Job #: 20153
Title: Senior Vice President of Commercial Sales
Job Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota - United States
Salary: $225,000.00 - $350,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Bonus eligible
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Position is responsible for developing, growing and leading the commercial sales group for a growing building materials supplier. Looking for an entreprenurial minded leader who has specific experience developing and growing a national commercial sales organization. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Develops and manages the strategy and implementation process for multiple commercial sales channels.
- Owns the P&L for commercial sales which includes driving proper revenue streams, targets and closely managing the budget expense for headcount, selling expenses, samples and events.
- Builds, develops, retains and manages the sales teams with goals, continuous feedback and ongoing development.
- Responsible for the leadership of the commercial nerve center that supports the commercial sales team with leads, data, tools and tactical support to achieve the sales goals.
- Leads by example by closely communicating and collaborating, as an individual, through their team and as an executive in the Company, with other Divisional and Regional Sales teams, Corporate Sales, Business Development, Marketing, and Operations.
- Accountable as a senior leader to ensure critical thinking, problem solving and establishing expectations of high performance across the company.
Majority of professional experience in sales and marketing disciplines.
In depth experience in sales and technical experience in the building market.
Experience in a branded sales in the building industry.
Strategic development and tactical implementation experience building sales channels across an industry.
Strong leadership skills and experience developing a high performing sales team.
Responsible for ensuring a high performing team, growing the talent, setting clear expectations, providing consistent ongoing feedback to the staff and properly rewarding as a team and as individuals.?
Minimum requirement Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent; MBA desired
15+ years experiences in commercial sales experience, ideally in a building/design industry
Customer Relationship Management and Data Mining tool use and exposure
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: