Job #: 20396
Title: Internal Audit Director - Corporate Functions
Job Location: Dallas, Texas - United States
Salary: $165,000.00 - $230,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Corporate Functions Internal Audit Director
Directs the timely delivery of multifaceted high quality and value-added internal audit reports for a selection of internal business activities, which exceed the requirements of the Audit Committee and the banks corresponding regulators. This division oversees regulatory reporting, capital and liquidity management, SOX, corporate treasury, finance, legal, stress testing among other areas assigned. JOB DESCRIPTION
Assigned duties of the Internal Audit Director - Corporate Functions
- Manages a multifaceted and vital unit within Internal Audit, counting a team of Internal Audit professionals; answerable for the specialized development of staff reports.
- Guides complex audit activities for zones being reviewed.
- Delivers punctual and high-quality audit reports, Internal Audit and Regulatory problem validation and corporate monitoring and governance committee reporting.
- Proactively advances integrated auditing concepts and use of technology while closely following the latest trends in own field and adapts them for application within own job and the business.
- Applies a detailed understanding of the associations of business and support required units all over the bank and how they influence the global control environment and the audit method.
- Applies wide-ranging proficiency in one or more of the corporations dealings and influences this knowledge into the leadership responsibilities.
- Partakes in major business initiatives and proactively counsels and assists the business on change initiatives.
- Reviews and supports Quarterly Risk Assessment.
- Accountable for scrutinizing report findings, endorse appropriate involvement where required, and suggests creative solutions for risk and control problems.
- Progresses and completes a hearty audit plan for allocated areas in harmony with Internal Audit standards, germane government statutes and regulations and bank policies.
Knowledge required for this opportunity:
Internal Audit Director - Corporate Functions
- At least 12 + years of professional services experience associated to banking industry or regulatory agency experience;
- Minimum 8+ years leading bank examinations or managing a high performing internal audit division;
- Bachelors degree and CAP, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA or comparable designations will be ideal;
- All-inclusive understanding of various critical and non-critical Internal Audit standards, policies and regulations;
- Cutting-edge knowledge of banking laws and regulations;
- Develops effective relationships with senior management and has a diverse understanding of the business;
- Knowledge to competently perform audits of the numerous departments and functions of the bank;
- Complete knowledge of high-risk areas counting liquidity, market risk and/or capital stress testing;
- Capacity to multi-task numerous ongoing activities and engagements with a high level of precision;
- Knowledgeable acquaintance of Generally Accepted Audit Standards and Corporate Internal Audit standards.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: