Job #: 19867
Title: CNC Milling Machinist
Job Location: Berlin, Connecticut - United States
Salary: $20.00 - $30.00 - US Dollars - Hourly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Join a passionate team! JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for 2 CNC Milling Machists. First Shift is from 7 am to 4:00 pm Monday thru Friday. Second shift is 4 pm to 2:30 am Monday thru Thursday (as a result employee`s get a three day weekend). Excellent comapny to work with and projected growth this year is 20%.
Our client is a Premier Manufacturer based in Connecticut experiencing tremendous growth with state-of-the-art equipment and a modern factory. Because of their growth, they are offering career opportunities for highly experienced, skilled CNC Lathe Machinist and CNC Milling Machinist on 1st and 2nd Shift. A leader in the industries we serve and has a strong culture of Lean Manufacturing and is committed to Six Sigma practices and methodologies. QUALIFICATIONS
- 5 or more years of CNC Milling experience programming, setting up and independently operating a CNC Milling machine (experience with a Haas VM-2 or VM-3 Milling machine or a Makino Milling machine is preferable).
- Experience with Hard Milling is a plus.
- Strong shop math skills, blueprint reading, and inspection skills including the use of inspection tools such as micrometers, veneers, bore gages, profilometers and comparators.
- Must understand geometric tolerances, have a basic knowledge of SPC and good shop practices
- Experience with Solid Works, CAM Works, Mastercam, Fusion 360, Auto CAD or similar system.
- Dependability, flexibility to perform other duties as assigned, reliable attendance while work independently, as well as successfully contributing as part of a team is a must.
This is an equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
How to Apply: