Job #: 18463
Title: Commercial Lending City Executive
Job Location: Charlotte, North Carolina - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $155,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Traditional - financial institution
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Commercial Lending City Executive
One of the most stable financial institutions in the United States is seeking a well-rounded Commercial Banker in the Charlotte, NC MSA!
Management is supportive and accessible but not controlling!
No "product of the day" widget selling or sales campaigns! JOB DESCRIPTION
Commercial Lending City Executive
As a crucial member of the Carolinas Comemrcial team, you will be asked to proactively identify, develop, service, and grow all types of commercial clients (C&I, Owner Occupied CRE, and traditional CRE) relationships in the vibrant Chartlotte market. The bank offers a full array of loan, deposit, and other non-credit services to existing and prospective commercial clients. As needed, refer personal financial needs of business clients to appropriate consumer banker.
Critical Duties and Tasks:
- Monitor loans to ensure comprehensive conformity with terms and to determine any developing trends.
- Thoughtfully solicit potential and existing clients to preserve productivity and profitability in lending and non-lending relationships.
- Handles loan requests and effectively demonstrate a general understanding of significant technical aspects of lending, and has a clear understanding of the fundamentals of credit and finance.
- Partner with bank executives and credit officers to develop skills in prospecting, client management, call execution, and credit underwriting.
- Advance, approve, and service commercial loans for business and individual clients within parameters of authority.
- Interview commercial loan applicants to develop financial and credit information, to determine needs, abilities, earnings, and risk; request needed information, such as financial and operating statements.
- Appraise and extend credit and terms in accordance with policy and lending authority.
- Formulate and present/recommend to advanced authority, individual, or committee any loans in excess of authority.
- Represent the client bank in the community by actively participating in civic affairs and local and professional organizations to identify and develop new clients and enhance the Bank`s image.
- Monitor, maintain and apprise sales activity, pipeline, and other relevant information using the client banks contact management system.
- Keep well-informed of varying business and economic changes which impact the loan portfolio, its profitability, and banking in general.
- Safeguard commercial banking relationships are fully developed, including specific efforts to serve the retail banking needs of the clients` owners/management/employees by partnering with various ancillary business partners including, but not limited to: wealth management advisors, private bankers and relationship managers.
- Assume accountability for proper documentation and review of accounts.
Required Education & Skills:
- Minimum of 8+ years experience
- Bachelor`s degree or equivalent education and related training
- Graduate of a bank sponsored formal training program or equivalent professional experience at another financial institution
- Strong understanding of credit and finance
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Extensive knowledge of PC applications
How to Apply: