See all jobs in Kansas City MO
Job Location: Kansas City, MO
Job Type: Full-Time
The Construction Application and Data Analyst works with business teams to collect and analyze organizational data to increase efficiency and improve business processes organization-wide. Acts as the liaison between business leaders and IT department analyzing data to provide insights, evaluating and recommending new technology and providing business solutions.
- Works with teams to identify meaningful data points throughout the organization and collaborates to effectively collect information to support business and people needs.
- Analyzes data to provide strategic and tactical input and direction.
- Provides data modeling for business stakeholders.
- Provides management for selection, deployment and integration of new applications and services.
- Provides management for continued upgrades and improvements to existing applications and services.
- Monitors and maintains data infrastructure, quality and visualization.
- Maintains data warehouse.
- Assists in development of data strategy.
- Creates data definitions across Company and project lifecycles.
- Provides support for existing applications and services.
- Creates standards and checklists for data governance.
- Provides application support to associates.
- Delivers solutions to support business needs and solve business challenges.
- Trains associates on new business solutions
- Collaborates with teams to create business requirements for technology initiatives.
- Delivers dashboards to leaders, providing insights into important business metrics.
- Manages technology projects schedules and reports.
- Integrates systems across the organization to create efficiencies and insights.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (minimum requirements before going into job)
- Bachelors Degree in IT-related field, or 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Systems experience: Power BI, R, DAX, and 3-5 years experience working with SQL, ETL.
- Advanced business acumen.
- Exposure to accounting processes.
- Software implementation experience
- Previous construction experience.
The position requires work in an office environment.
Note: This job description reflects a summary of the job and does not prescribe or restrict the responsibilities that may be assigned. The job description is subject to change at any time.
HOW TO APPLY: