Account Integration Specialist - Client Interaction Team
Customer Service Remote
- Serve as primary point of contact for customers, sales, and internal departments for all production and application development aspects of variable print contracts.
- Manages customer issues and inquiries to satisfactory resolution with all internal teams.
- Interact with customers regarding inventory activities including purchase orders, approvals and any inventory escalation.
- Manage RCA communication between with the customers in coordination with production management investigation.
- Track and monitor adherence to contractual terms (Service Level Agreements, Quality, penalties, etc) in coordination with other functional teams.
- Analyze and review the customers technical requirements to determine the scope and complexity of a client change management request or new project, either in print or electronic formats.
- Project manages all activities around small/medium change management requests including initiating programming requests, obtaining client approvals, status tracking, timeline management and testing.
- Host recurring client meetings on a daily/weekly/monthly basis as needed.
- Monitor and track volume fluctuations, trends and overall customer satisfaction.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor degree with 3-5 years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
- Working knowledge of RRD print and electronic services products are preferred.
- Able to demonstrates ability to solve somewhat more complex problems by analyzing variables and applying appropriate solutions learned through experience and proficiency in understanding the job. Must be able to communicate and interact with a variety of internal/external customers and/or co-workers.
- Able to apply functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Office or other technical tools in completing assignments.
- Requires very good communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand.
- Must be able to proactively listen to others to understand issues and situations. Must be able to clearly articulate business needs to both internal and external customers.
- This position requires 24/7 on call availability.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer.
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer