Account Integration Specialist - Onboarding Team
Customer Service Remote
- Manage customer on-boarding opportunities. These opportunities could include our core print application or electronic applications.
- Gather required data from customers and evaluate objectives and goals to create the project plan and develop the statement of work.
- Analyze and review the customer requirements and make determination on the scope of the overall project. Pull together the appropriate resources/departments required to successfully implement a customer project.
- Estimate time frames, and resources (programming, composition, photo, creative, prepress, etc) required to successfully complete a project.
- Maintain the master schedule for all project activities and conduct periodic status checks to assess progress against the schedule. Make changes to plans when requirements change/shift.
- Communicate customer project status to appropriate stakeholders and disseminate information on problems or potential delays. Manage customer expectations and ensure the completed work meets customer expectations and comply with the company standards.
- May be involved in establishing test cases and final sign-off on projects for go live to the customer.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor degree with 3-5 years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
- Working knowledge of RRD print and electronic services products are preferred.
- Able to demonstrates ability to solve somewhat more complex problems by analyzing variables and applying appropriate solutions learned through experience and proficiency in understanding the job. Must be able to communicate and interact with a variety of internal/external customers and/or co-workers.
- Able to apply functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Office or other technical tools in completing assignments.
- Requires very good communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand.
- Must be able to proactively listen to others to understand issues and situations. Must be able to clearly articulate business needs to both internal and external customers.
- This position requires 24/7 on call availability.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer.
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer