Customer Service Milwaukee, WI
RRD has an immediate opening for an Account Specialist in Milwaukee!
Account Specialists will coordinate the production of client materials while maintaining positive customer relations through all stages of the manufacturing process. Account Specialists act as the primary agent of problem resolution and Customer Service enhancement.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Maintain and manage specifications, quoting process and order entry.
- Engage customers to gather job requirements and translate customer requirements in to detailed manufacturing/kitting instructions and shipping/postal instructions for disposition of the customers products.
- Work with customer Marketing Managers to manage their print requirements for marketing campaigns.
- Assist customer Marketing and Creative Managers in the development of custom printing projects: including size, material, and print recommendations and researching new idea element.
- Maintain all customer compliance procedures and ensure the customers branding guidelines are met.
- Manage vendor base for best fit to customers product and geographical proximity need.
- May make suggestions to customers regarding workflow/process improvements to proposed jobs to maximize the benefits to both the customer and the company. Provide quality review for other Account Specialists to ensure all information is accounted for and accurate before commencement of internal or external production.
- Ensure job instructions are entered and verified in the various manufacturing or procurement systems and queued in to the production schedule.
- Coordinate production of components with other internal plants and/or external vendors as required.
- Coordinate the resolution of customer or manufacturing issues with customer jobs. Engage appropriate departments to verify the issue and determine the root case. May make recommendations to management on appropriate response to issues that are in the best interest of the customer and the company. Communicate with customers regarding the resolution of issues.
- May provide pre-sales support with customers and discuss the manufacturing capabilities and requirements needed to produce a successful job.
- Monitor progress of jobs throughout production, confer with manufacturing operations on counts and final runs and ensure the final product meets customer requirements and company standards.
- Tally the final production runs and work performed to assemble paperwork for billing purposes.
Business Unit/Platform Specific duties
- May have responsibility for determining the supplies and paper needed for jobs including the use of vendors to supply component of the customer product.
- May assist sales in the RFP process supplying estimates and determining how to efficiently process a complete job.
- May have responsibility for the composition and/or copy prep of the customers products.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
Requires excellent knowledge of functional area(s) related to the job or good knowledge related to a professional field of work. Able to consistently apply applicable policies, procedures, regulations, and program objectives when carrying out the duties of the job. May provide oversight of work conducted by junior level staff and/or review/audit work for accuracy.
Must have advanced knowledge of technology to include computers and software programs such as MS Office or MAC word processing, spreadsheets or other programs specific to the job in order to complete job duties successfully.
Must have excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively across departments when completing assignments.
HS diploma or equivalent with 3+years of relevant administrative/operational support in manufacturing operations or office environment directly related to the duties of the job.
OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of work experience. May possess additional education certification in this level.
- Must have strong organizational skills with ability to manage deadlines and prioritize workload and make adjustments to meet business needs.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Additional job knowledge, skills, and/or abilities specific to a department may be listed on the staffing requisition.
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer