Associate - Sales
Associate Development Program Sacramento, CA
RRD is now hiring for our Associate Development Program - SALES TRACK!
This position will be located at Pacific Standard Press, our Commercial Print facility in Sacramento.
RRD is a great way to accelerate your career in a rewarding and challenging environment while providing you with the opportunity to learn, grow, and develop through meaningful projects that impact and drive our business. Our comprehensive Associate Development Program will allow you to learn how our services and solutions are produced, sold and delivered through hands on training from Production Floor to Front Office, job shadowing and our online curriculum. Youll be immersed in the RRD Culture where we collaborate to best serve our customers; where we empower and inspire each other through support, autonomy and trust; and where we set big goals, rise to achieve them, and win as a team!
- Work closely with customer support, sales teams and management to guide you on the path to success
- Collaborating with Sales Reps by serving their client base and RRD Manufacturing facilities to ensure full customer satisfaction
- Develop Sales skills and strategies that will benefit you throughout your career.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit; detail oriented with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment and highly motivated to create new customer relationships
- Strong communication both written and verbal, as well as time management
- Strong knowledge of computer skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills, highly desired
If you are a hard-working, dependable, motivated team player, with an interest in a sales career, this is the entry level opportunity for you! We are looking for enthusiastic candidates with excellent interpersonal skills who are ready to roll up their sleeves and get hands-on experience in every facet of our company. Candidates must be willing to learn from our excellent team in all sites from the manufacturing floor to our sales offices.
For more information, please visit www.rrd.com.
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer