Accounts Receivable Invoicing Solutions Coordinator
Accounting & Finance Grand Island, NY
Prepare and participate in the analysis of customer requirements for new or existing RRD customer opportunities. Initiate & facilitate the development of customer invoicing and reporting in accordance with company guidelines and standards. Responsibilities
- Participate in interdepartmental implementations to obtain, analyze, and document client invoicing requirements, then model, activate, and support optimal invoice output formats and delivery methods.
- Work directly with customers and sales to identify issues related to delivery and/or format of invoices
- Perform data entry and submit invoices into customer 3rd party websites or portals
- Monitor open AR to identify invoice delivery discrepancies and/or root cause
- Works closely with Sales and Customer Service to resolve invoice delivery issues and invoice disputes
- Works with offshore resources to create and document new customer processes and procedures
- Supports other projects assigned to Invoicing Solutions team
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Accounting or Finance preferred or 2-3 years demonstrated ability to meet job requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organization, prioritization, and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of purchase orders, order processing and invoicing
- Computer and software skills, particularly in Excel
- Ability to learn new processes and applications
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer