QC Packer - Swing shift
Manufacturing Kent, WA
Position Summary: Responsible for inspecting products and packing cases to fit the customers expectations along with Emerald City Graphics quality standards.
- Perform quality checks on product from the Folder/Gluer equipment.
- Handle and package finished product into boxes in a well-organized manner and to prevent any damage to the product.
- Follow instructions on job ticket.
- Assist Folder/Gluer operator as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Shift Hours: 2pm - 10pm M-F
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Must be able to work standing for entire shift.
- Must be able to bend, stretch, and lift for entire shift (up to 12 hours).
- Ability to work in a team environment efficiently.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to use pallet jack.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer