Pre-Media Chanhassen, MN
The Account Manager is primarily responsible for maintaining a strong relationship between RRD and the customer. This role will guide and lead projects for the Content and Creative Services unit of RRD; including creative and executional project management, client correspondence, production and creative deadlines. Critical responsibilities include: handling programs from concept to delivery of multi-channel assets, content, e-mail, estimating and invoicing monthly to ensure continual progress of client relationship. This position requires someone who possesses excellent people skills, talent for project organization and a working knowledge of creative, production and printing processes.
- Establishes and promotes excellent customer relations through effective and proactive communication and continuous monitoring of customer satisfaction.
- Well-rounded working knowledge of creative services; including content development, page and document composition, prepress, imagery.
- Demonstrates ability to read a situation and react appropriately to solve problems and issues.
- Viewed as a trusted advisor; partners with client in a positive and constructive manner.
- Understands and articulates client business strategies and insights and leverages this to contribute new creative and business insights that help move business forward.
- Creates a logical structure, clear storyline, and conclusion in all written documents, is an energetic and passionate presenter.
- Strong listening skills to digest and process and guide strategy and problem resolution.
- Participates in the budgeting process and contributes to economic success.
- Uses ethical business practices in dealing with customers, employees, vendors, suppliers and the community.
- Responsible for customer invoices and ensures that the invoices are produced and delivered to accounting promptly.
- Manages and implements change to ensure continuous improvement.
- Sees that all work completes established review/approval processes before being reviewed by clients or turned over to suppliers
- Take calls as needed after hours.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- Maintains project documentation and proper routing of projects through studio utilizing established review/approval processes
- Work with customers to access and maintain image and content databases (digital asset management)
- Stays aware of client activities to provide backup when project management is not available
- Bachelor`s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college, or university or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years work experience in advertising, marketing communications or marketing services
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think logically
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of people and adapt to rapidly changing objectives
- Expert-level skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Familiarity with design software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Filemaker Pro
- Understanding of metadata, digital asset and content management
- Copy writing and Copy editing
- Knowledge of Healthcare AEP process and content
- Knowledge of Workfront and Adobe AEM
- Microsoft Office Mastery
- Adobe Creative Suite Mastery
- Project Management Certification
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer