Receptionist (Baltimore M-F, 7:30-4:30pm)
Administration Baltimore, MD
We are seeking to fill a Receptionist role. This individual should be someone who has a desire to learn the various roles associated with being part of an office support role in a corporate financial services setting. Candidates should also have a strong client and customer services background which will help foster a welcoming and professional environment, working in a high profile position. Responsibilities include.
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member
- Meet and greet clients and visitors as needed
- Maintain a clean and aesthetically pleasing reception area
- Create and modify documents, and prepare reports using Microsoft Office
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing
- Schedule conference room usage, coordinate site visitors and arrange for access as needed.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conference rooms; clean conference rooms after meetings
- Perform other duties as needed including coverage for other business service functions at the site.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system
- Handles sensitive and / or confidential documents and information responsibly, and with integrity
- Fulfilment of document scanning requests
- Cross train in all service areas and provides backup support as needed.
- Communicates professionally via email and verbally
- Ensure all work is performed according to client specifications, meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Deliver support for specialty projects as required.
- Monitor and maintain customer and RR Donnelley policies and procedures.
- Support staff in assigned project based work
- Provide multiple site support as needed
- 2-3 years experience in similar service
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential information.
- Ability to work well with others in a team atmosphere
- Experience in navigating a high-profile, high-paced environment
- Proven customer service skill set that exhibits the desire to go above and beyond to deliver top-notch service.
- Provide premiere service to clients with a can do attitude.
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Microsoft Office Suite including proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to problem solve, rationalize and mitigate/manage obstacles presented.
Shift Available: Monday-Friday 7:30-4:30pm
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer