Bindery Operator 1
Bindery Buffalo Grove, IL
- Assist in operation of bindery equipment including but not limited to: drill, folder, inserter, paper cutter, and saddle stitcher.
- Perform kitting or fulfillment functions that involve assembling different materials into open item as per customer specifications.
- Ensure that all operations are carried out at the minimum cost consistent with quality standards.
- Ensure that version control is maintained during operation of a job.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- High School diploma or GED is required. Previous printing, bindery, or production experience preferred.
- Must have a strong attention to detail and be comfortable working independently to achieve production expectations.
- Must be well organized and able to communicate effectively with various departments within the organization.
- Must be able to work outside normal working hours to accommodate production needs when required.
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer