Digital Print Operator
Pressroom Shakopee, MN
RR Donnelley | SilkRoad Recruiting
RRD Shakopee has an opening in our Digital Print Department for an Imaging Operator.
Position Information : Hours Monday through Friday 7:30am to 3:30pm
Imaging Operators will operate toner based imaging equipment.
- Maintain daily print job production logs and daily delivery manifest.
- Knowledge to setup, program and release jobs from print queue.
- Adjust image position, color quality and resolution, monitor quality of job output for correctness and image quality.
- Order supplies such as Toner, supplies, paper and other items as needed.
- Maintain inventory levels, and other duties as assigned.
Requires excellent knowledge of digital print and/or ink jet equipment set up, adjustment, operating procedures, and a corresponding level of skill to set up, operate, and adjust the equipment. Able to set up, operate, and adjust the equipment, and in addition, diagnose, solve, and correct operating problems affecting the quality and timeliness of the service, product or function. Requires knowledge of color theory and ability to make adjustments and color corrections when operating the equipment to produce the imaging to customer specifications. Good knowledge of in-line finishing equipment. Typically, corrective adjustments performed require the operator to consider the symptom(s), possible causes and remedies.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Ability to understand and communicate verbal instructions
- Ability to understand and communicate written instructions
- Able to lift up to 75 pounds frequently
- Must be able to stand 8 hours a day
- Comfortable using computers
- Knowledge of different types of toner based digital printer
- 1 year previous print experience preferred
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer