2nd Press Operator
Pressroom Chamblee, GA
Assit in the operation of a Komori 6/C LS
- Assist lead operator with making sure production goals are met.
- Loading paper
- Keeping ink in the press
- Obtains and maintains register during the make-ready and productions processes.
- Assists in changing required plates & blankets
- Adheres to and promotes all safety policies and procedures including, but not limited to the proper handling of hazardous waste, lock out - tag out rules and hearing and eye protection policies.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- It is the responsibility of all Solution Delivery employees to follow the requirements of their documented process as defined in the ISO Quality Manual.
RR Donnelley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Previous experience in the operation of a printing press or work in a printing environment preferred.
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer