Manufacturing Shakopee, MN
RRD Donnelley Shakopee has an immediate opening for a Picker/Packer in our Assembly Department.
Position information: Monday through Friday 6am to 2pm
This position is responsible for working on a kitting table and assembling various forms of documents and products into completed kits for customers.
- Collate materials and place into containers.
- Follow detailed procedures to perform routine kitting, assembly, and packing work.
- Place, arrange, mark, seal, and tag items on pallets and in containers, bins, and bulk storage.
- Assemble finished products into boxes or containers for shipping
- Count and sort various products items
- Responsible for working on a kitting table and assembling various forms of documents and products into completed kits for customers.
- And other duties as assigned
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Must have a strong attention to detail and be comfortable working independently and with a team
- Must be able to understand both written and verbal instructions
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours a day
- Must be able to lift up to 45 pounds frequently
- Must be able to bend, reach and turn frequently
- Accurate counting and basic math skills
- Strong attention to detail
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer