Pre-Media Elgin, IL
The Account Manager is primarily responsible for maintaining a strong relationship between RRD and the customer. This role will guide and lead projects for the Content and Creative Services unit of RRD. The Account Manager will work with a variety of resources and departments to optimize and establish efficiencies for existing and future work in the retail market, including but not limited to; marketing collateral, direct mail, signage and digital projects.
- Establishes and promotes excellent customer relations through effective and proactive communication and continuous monitoring of customer satisfaction.
- Well rounded working knowledge of prepress, photography, and creative services.
- Demonstrates ability to read a situation and react appropriately to solve problems and issues.
- Demonstrates flexibility in both client and internal situations.
- Viewed as a trusted advisor; partners with clients in a positive, professional, and constructive manner.
- Understands and articulates client business strategies and insights and leverages this to contribute new creative and business insights that help move business forward.
- An energetic and passionate presenter.
- Creates a logical structure, clear storyline, and conclusion in all written documents.
- Strong listening skills to digest and process and guide strategy and problem resolution.
- Participates in the budgeting process and contributes to economic success.
- Uses ethical business practices in dealing with customers, employees, vendors, suppliers and the community.
- Responsible for customer invoices and ensures that the invoices are produced and delivered to accounting promptly.
- Manages and implements change to ensure continuous improvement.
- Take calls as needed after hours.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor degree in discipline related to functional work or role with 5-7 years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
- Knowledge of Premedia (prepress, photo, creative, digital print, print, web, digital asset management, workflows) and integration tools.
- Proven leadership abilities through high performance and participative management.
- Proven track record with strong and effective relationships with solution delivery, customer care, sales and customers.
- Ability to work with ambiguity.
- Strong project management skills and good sound judgment skills.
- Ability to create and work with cross-functional and/or distributed virtual teams.
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office, Adobe in a Mac environment.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer