Light Equipment Operator 1- Mailing
Manufacturing Las Vegas, NV
- Operate offline and auxiliary binding/finishing/packaging equipment.
- Set up and adjusts machine and equipment for production runs. Clean, lubricate and maintain machine to ensure its optimum operation.
- May troubleshoot issues and submit requests for maintenance as needed.
- May coordinate the assignment of crew members and may provide training for new team members.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Requires familiarity with routine operating procedures of equipment which can be set up and operated following a few step by step instructions and the skill to operate the equipment.
- Requires skill to perform minor clerical tasks incidental to the operation of the equipment (e.g., maintain machine operating and maintenance records, write new identification labels for computer tapes, etc.), and skill to perform routine maintenance such as cleaning and lubricating the equipment.
- Ability to identify if improper machine operation and make basic adjustments.
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer