Bindery Sacramento, CA
PSP in Sacramento, CA is currently seeking a Bindery Operator on 2nd Shift.
The Bindery Operator position is responsible for operating the Muller Martini Saddle Stitchers, Polar & Challenge programmable cutters, MBO & Stahl Folders.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Set up, fine tune and run machines to job specifications.
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment.
- Perform routine maintenance, Rebuild Stitch Heads, Perform Blade changes
- Assure quality of finished product.
- Must have the ability to read, analyze and interpret run tickets and understand job specifications.
- Positively communicate information and respond to questions from fellow employees, CSRs and management.
- Cooperation and willingness to help others accomplish their objectives.
- Possess and maintain a good attendance record. A flexible schedule will be needed.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Set up, adjust, maintain and safely operate Muller Martini Saddle Stitchers, MBO & Stahl Folders, Polar & Challenge Programmable Paper Cutters as well as auxiliary support equipment, Challenge Drills, Shrink Wrap Systems, Tabbers etc..
- Experience with variable data, Ink Jet Systems, Envelope Inserters, Match Mail equipment and processes a plus.
- 3+ yrs. finishing experience in commercial printing.
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer