Administrative Professional - Direct Mail
Customer Service Monroe, WI
The person in this position, will be responsible for soliciting automotive dealers (dealers) to participate in direct mail campaign for automotive finance company (client) every month. Required to support the client`s field representatives (reps). Provide post sales customer contact for inbound order fulfillment of print and print related services and/or kitting. Execute print/kitting/distribution orders from customers received through the online systems or through direct contact with the customer.
- Managing outbound calls to dealers and some inbound calls from dealers and reps.
- Tracking call activities with CRM
- Understanding and sharing the client`s ROI and historical data
- Building relationship with both dealers and reps.
- Provide all necessary support to sales/customer, including the following: receive calls, faxes, mail, and email; identify and resolve customer problems and issues in a timely manner. Handle customer concerns/issues as needed (i.e. dispute management, invoice reconciliation, etc) Provide proof of delivery, and order status upon request.
- Process orders and change notices (also includes obtaining delivery special promises and special freight quotes) in related systems as required.
- Perform pricing/generate quotes.
- Verify composition or perform copy prep as needed for order processing purposes.
- Manage ND/AR, item maintenance in applicable systems.
- Coordinate all corrections and/or changes that occur during work-in process through written and/or verbal instructions.
- Data entry responsibilities, setting up new items and managing current inventories.
- Act as a communication link between external customer and all internal departments.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- HS diploma or equivalent with 4-6 years of relevant administrative/operational support in manufacturing operations or office environment directly related to the duties of the job, OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of work experience. May possess additional education certification in this level.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as telemarketer or customer service handling complains/claims
- Planning and executing outbound calling strategies effectively.
- Salesforce or similar CRM software experience
- Basic direct mail knowledge
- Requires excellent knowledge of functional area(s) related to the job or good knowledge related to a professional field of work.
- Able to consistently apply applicable policies, procedures, regulations, and program objectives when carrying out the duties of the job.
- May provide oversight of work conducted by junior level staff and/or review/audit work for accuracy.
- Must have advanced knowledge of technology to include computers and software programs such as MS Office or MAC word processing, spreadsheets or other programs specific to the job in order to complete job duties successfully.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively across departments when completing assignments.
- Must have strong organizational skills with ability to manage deadlines and prioritize workload and make adjustment to meet business needs.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer