Pre-Media Portland, OR
The Account Coordinator will assist the account management team with day-to-day client activities as required, including creative project management, client correspondence, production and creative deadlines, handling mail/packages, etc., to ensure continued progress of client workflow. This position requires someone who possesses excellent people skills, an eye for exceptional design and a working knowledge of creative, production and printing processes. Responsibilities
Work assignments are typically both a mix of routine and non-routine work that often requires deviation from accepted practice and procedures to complete given wide variety of circumstances encountered in the job. Work is reviewed primarily for end results and is performed under general guidelines or procedures which include administrative directives in the form of rules, policies, and established precedents pertinent to the assignment. Ability to establish own priorities.
- Assist project management by providing input in project planning and assistance with the general management of creative projects as requested
- Assist with meeting agendas, correspondence and other materials related to account service (including creating POs and assisting with billing)
- Assist with proofreading copy and artwork, as requested
- Maintain project documentation and proper routing of projects through studio utilizing established review/approval processes
- Sees that all work completes established review/approval processes before being reviewed by clients or turned over to suppliers/developers
- Maintain project schedules/calendars to ensure that work proceeds (both internally and with clients) according to plan and deadlines, drawing the attention of account management to any potential problems before they occur
- Digital asset management
- Stays aware of client activities to provide backup when project management is not available
- Set up and maintain databases for external art resources (account set-up, managing contract documentation, etc.)
- Maintain client reference material and/or digital archives for account, detailing past work and work-in-progress, and all pertinent information needed for accurate proofreading and meeting client standards
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor`s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college, or university
0-3 years work experience in advertising, marketing communications or marketing services
Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think logically
Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of people and adapt to rapidly changing objectives
Expert-level skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
Familiarity with design software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Filemaker Pro
Understanding of metadata management
Knowledge of Project Management Tools
Adobe CC and Adobe XD Experience
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer