Graphic/Presentation Designer(Monday -Friday 2:00 PM-10:00 PM)
Legal Phoenix, AZ
RR Donnelley is a Fortune 500 company that employs approximately 55,000 people in 40 countries across the globe. For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley!
We are currently seeking a skilled professional Graphic/ Presentation Designer :
The duties and responsibilities described below are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
As part of a small team serving 12 offices globally, located in Phoenix AZ. the Graphic/Presentation Designer conceptualizes, designs, and updates a variety of materials for external and internal presentation, including pitch decks, brochures, invitations, digital signage, social media graphics, and more, while adhering to the Firms visual identity guidelines. Working under tight deadlines, the Designer is responsible for managing a steady workflow of requests, communicating with attorneys and administrative staff, and creating and contributing to both large-scale, multi-platform campaigns and one-off projects.
The Designer acts as a key advisor to the Marketing/Business Development team and others in the Firm on branding and effective visual communication, also advising on the most consistent and effective ways to present and produce printed materials, and coordinating with the Firms print/supply vendors as needed. Experience in a deadline-driven environment is essential, and the ideal candidate must have the ability to multi-task across multiple projects.
Success in this position involves:
- Working with a high level of responsiveness and commitment to customer service;
- Working thoroughly and independently, with a high attention to detail;
- Adhering to brand guidelines while working creatively within established standards;
- Organizing work effectively to ensure deadlines are met;
- Creating user-friendly templates that attorneys and others can build upon within brand guidelines;
- Ensuring that a smooth handover occurs with global Marketing/Design teams;
- Translating requesters business strategies, goals, and design briefs into effective visual materials;
- Practicing good judgment about appropriate use of design within an organizations culture, brand, and business goals to reach target audiences;
- Working collaboratively as part of a team within a fast moving environment while treating others with respect at all times and demonstrating openness to feedback.
3-5 years experience in Graphic Design ideally within a law firm Marketing Department
- Advanced skill set in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and PhotoShop to create graphics for use in presentations including templates, backgrounds, information graphics, metaphorical graphics, and diagrams
- Advanced skill set in PowerPoint and Word, as well as being adept in converting from MSO to Adobe platforms and vice versa
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; comfort communicating with senior-level clients in order to understand their concepts and interpret them visually
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, with remote management and other support (requiring the ability to problem solve and use independent judgment when needed)
- 3-5 years experience in Graphic Design, ideally within a law firm Marketing Department
- Bachelor`s degree or equivalent experience required
- Portfolio of work samples showing a clean, contemporary aesthetic and a proven track record in presentation design or a graphic design background in a legal, professional services, or corporate environment
- Excellent design sense and awareness of current design trends
- Knowledge of print design and production, with an understanding of budget and how to anticipate project costs
- Experience working for international/European firms is a plus
Shift: Monday-Friday 4:00 PM to 12:00 AM
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
Excellent design sense and awareness of current design trends
Knowledge of print design
Experience in a deadline-driven environment is essential and you must have the ability to
multi-task across multiple projects
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer