Account Manager - Printing Sales
Sales West Caldwell, NJ
Being that person who is the go to for our clients isnt for everyone. But thats what we need, someone who desires being on the front line and serving our clients with their business communication needs.
What does success look like in this role?
Be the friendly face to our clients. Serve and correspond with all assigned accounts in a dependable and timely manner. Manage customer inquiries regarding customer orders in process and future orders pending. Being able to consistently provide tactical support to sales and management. Support the sales reps in securing new business through the preparation of RFP responses and relevant sales collateral. Enhanced and secured customer relationships through consistent alignment with the client to develop targeted solutions and new business opportunities.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
What does my day to day look like?
- Serve as the go between for the customer, sales and production to make sure we are meeting the clients production expectations of business already sold, allowing the Sales representatives to focus on selling activities.
- First line of response and resolution to customer inquiries regarding current and future work.
- Regular and timely communication to your sales team informing them of customer project status, issues, and modifications.
- Develop and prepare sales product presentations to up-sell an opportunity or secure new business opportunities.
- A multi-tasking success story. You will bounce from competing tasks that are all equally important
- You will be a strong resource for knowledge of industry trends , new products, specifications, competitor strengths and weaknesses and communication of new information to Sales Representatives.
A Bachelor degree in discipline related to functional work or previous success in managing a client load with strong emphasis in Statement Printing
Youve held a role in the past where you were able to consistently identify critical elements, variables and alternatives to develop solutions.
Clear, Courteous and Concise Communications with all parties in all types of business settings.
Able to apply excellent functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Windows, MAC, or other technical tools
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer