3rd Press Operator - 3rd Shift
Pressroom Clinton, IL
Installation of plates, blankets and machine parts as well as remove and replace worn rollers and adjusting pressure between rollers of press, using hand tools. Wash blankets and cleans ink and ink distributing rollers and ink fountains, using ink solvent and cleaning mechanism on press. Must have the ability to make necessary color or register corrections and/or press adjustments prior to production run to meet and maintain the quality specifications of the work. Responsibilities
Work assignments are typically routine and non-complex in nature and follow established policies and procedures. Receive some instruction in completing routine assignments and may receive more detailed instructions for new or more complex assignments. Routine work may be reviewed through spot checking or occasionally as an end product; new or more complex assignments are reviewed as each task is completed. Ability to determine how work is completed within parameters of following established processes and procedures.
THIS POSITION IS OPEN ON 3RD SHIFT.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Previous experience in a pressroom environment preferred. Must have the ability to use heat set and UV ink systems.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Strong press mechanical comprehension.
- Ability to distinguish color.
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment required
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to understand and adhere to all safety guidelines.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Flexibility to work different shifts required.
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer