Pre-Media Menasha, WI
This position serves as the key liaison between clients and packaging prepress production to create a seamless workflow that exceeds customer expectations. Primary responsibilities include: project management, job planning, scheduling and creative problem solving. This position seeks to enrich the customer experience with RRD through service, a positive attitude, a sense of urgency, clear communications and the utmost professionalism in all interactions.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Act as a liaison between clients and packaging prepress production to ensure projects meet scheduling and quality requirements
Perform order management processes such as communicating job specific information, entering job details into order management software and ensure proper priority is given to each job to meet client expectations
Apply a broad knowledge of packaging prepress to production workflows
Apply understanding of customers business needs to establish solid customer relationships and facilitate problem-solving
Establish and promote excellent customer relations through effective and proactive communication and continuous monitoring of customer satisfaction
Maintain contact with customers and production to advise them of job progress, scheduling concerns and requests for additional information or materials when required
Provide pre-production services
Generate project estimates and deliver to clients
Generate billing summary at project completion
Provide client support and training for RRD technologies (soft-proofing and digital asset management)
Use ethical business practices in dealing with customers, employees, vendors, suppliers and the community
Responsible for customer retention and customer loyalty
Facilitates the resolution of production-related problems in a timely manner and elevates appropriately when necessary
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor degree in discipline related to functional work or role with 3-5 years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of packaging prepress and print specifications for Litho and Flexo print processes
- Experience working with different packaging substrate types for Litho and Flexo print processes
- Strong project management skills, organizational skills and time-management skills
- Experience with software associated with packaging prepress (Photoshop, Illustrator, and Esko)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the proven ability to build and maintain strong and effective customer and internal relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, along with the ability to listen for understanding
- Ability to anticipate needs on behalf of the customer not to only serve the customer but increase volume and profitability \
- Ability to problem solve, analyze potential solutions and use good sound judgment to make decisions
- Experience in utilizing Continuous Improvement tools to create and track metrics
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer