Enterprise Sales Intern - Summer 2020
Associate Development Program Norwalk, CT
For over 150 years, RR Donnelley has helped businesses connect with audiences. RRD`s mission is to enable our clients to better connect with their customers. No other organization gives clients the means to connect to their customers across the entire breadth of the customer journey, from marketing programs to the critical business operations that serve and extend the brand.
This Internship provides an opportunity to learn how to be successful within a large organization, while developing sales skills and strategies that will benefit you throughout your career. This role is the logical training ground for admittance to our Enterprise Sales Associate program, which is our highly regarded full time job training program. During the internship, you will work closely with our customer support and sales teams as well as management in a strong, but competitive team atmosphere. We will provide initial and on-going training to guide you on the path to success.
If you are seeking college credit for this internship, we can work with your school to meet your requirements.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Communications: Must possess excellent, professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Math aptitude: Ability to learn, understand and concisely communicate pricing of products to customers and prospects
- Dynamic personality: Ability to reach out to new contacts and sell our services with nothing but your voice and magnetic personality across many levels of any given organization
- High energy / dynamic personality
- Junior or Senior seeking a Bachelors degree.
- Degree in Business, Sales, Communications or Marketing preferred
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer